Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hatetranscripts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 08:56 PM
    School closed and transcripts were burned
    How do I get my transcripts then? The school blamed the dean for burning some transcripts out if rage. The school NIE norheast institute of education in Bartonsville PA. Main school scranton pa. The date 1992 graduated. Paralegal associates in specialized bus. I have the degree, no transcripts due to this crazy situation. They also blamed the fbi for handeling the records wrong. No one wants to admit anything.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 09:05 PM
    Who is asking for transcripts that old?

The FBI? How did they get into the situation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High school transcripts from a closed school any ideas ? [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Gospel center christian academy in hillsboro Texas in 2005 and now I need to get my transcripts but the school has closed they used the school of tomorrow books etc... any ideas

How to get transcripts from a closed school [ 0 Answers ]

My sister went to Florida college of Medical and dental careers in 1987 and can no longer find her certifications/transcripts. Where can she get them. She thinkd they were bought out by another college.

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

How can I get my transcripts from a school that has closed? [ 1 Answers ]

Elsa Cooper Institute has closed. It was located in Southfield, MI. I would like to get my transcripts.

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

View more questions Search