Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshii3yoshii3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 06:04 AM
    If my parents are getting divorced what do I do?
    What happens if my parents are getting divorced? I will be so sad if they do. Can someone answer my question?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 06:14 AM
    There is really nothing you can do... except try to be suppoortive to both of them... its a bad situation forboth of them too... they both still love you... they just can't stand to be with each other for whatever reason they may have.

N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:13 AM
    You love them equally and do not take sides when there is any problem.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 12, 2013, 09:41 AM
    You remember that its not your fault at all. It's not about what you could have done better or different. It's about two adults that have made a decision with your best interest in mind. (I know that's hard to believe, but it's true) Do you have brothers or sisters?
    Mievans82 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2013, 07:09 PM
    Well sometimes things don't work out long as they both show you all the love in the world sometimes its for the best...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2013, 07:59 PM
    Its sad for sure, but just remember they may not love each other, but will always love YOU. Love them back no matter what.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My parents are divorced [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 12 years old and my parents are divorced. I live with three brothers and my mom. I really want to live with my dad. If I tell my mom it's going to break her heart. I love both of them greatly, but if I lived with my dad I wouldn't have to put up with my brothers. I need help, please.

Parents divorced [ 8 Answers ]

My mom is divorced I was really disturbed! 2 years back my mom really liked this guy my mom is 35 and the guy is 28. For 2 years this guy was lovely he made me smile everyday! And one day I found out he has gotten engaged! And I always thought he is going to put a happily ever after in my story!!...

Divorced parents [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is getting married and my husband and I are divorced but on friendly terms. He remarried last year; I am on my own. The wedding is being held in the village he now lives in and at the church he was married at- all rather difficult for me, but it is my daughter's choice and obviously...

Divorced/non-divorced parents college tuition responsibilities in Indiana [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Indiana. I have a friend who is divorced. It is in his divorce documents to share in paying for his children's college education, but it is in there because his lawyer told him there is a state law in Indiana that requires parents (divorced and non-divorced) to pay for their children's...

Parents are Divorced [ 10 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 15 and I live in MN, USA. My parents are divorced and I want to go live w/ my Dad but I'm not sure if I have that choice yet?

View more questions Search