Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenhen99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 05:42 AM
    Can both insurances be used by one person at pharmacy?
    I have BCBS of TN as primary insurance and UnitedHealth Care as my secondary. I do not have to pay any copayments at doctor, but have to use BCBS of TN only at pharmacy. Pharmacists says secondary insurance will not pay like it does for dr. visit. Can you explain this further for me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2013, 05:48 AM
    Sounds like the Pharmacy coverage you have does not allow for coordination of benefits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pharmacy [ 3 Answers ]

When preparing insulin for dispensing, there are several precautions which you should be on the watch for. Explain those precautions that should be taken and how to properly label the product.

I am a student of b pharmacy n searching for the scholarship in clinical pharmacy [ 0 Answers ]

I Am a student of Bachelor in pharmaceutical sciences in Pokhara university, Nepal.I have completed my +2 course in science with very good result .I did my +2 also in full scholarship an now here in B pharmacy programme also, I am a full scholarship holder student.. I have kin interest in clinical...

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Can I have a career in pharmacy? [ 4 Answers ]

I took maths as a subject and not biology in plus two.can I still go for b-pharma?

Getting Insurances to pay claims. [ 3 Answers ]

I work at an eye doctor's office. I am having trouble getting insurances to pay for medical procedures that should be covered. When I call I sometimes get a foreign country other times I get someone that tells me to call a CPT code person/organization because they can not tell me what code to use...

View more questions Search