Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wyattsmemee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 07:47 PM
    Can't see my grandson
    Hi.can you please tell me if you were able to get some help. I was reading this and this is so my life. Please tell me how things are going now. I am dying inside and all I do is cry . My poor little grandson does not understand why he can not come to meemee's house. He even said meemee ill be good . My baby boy is 4 please I need help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2013, 03:18 AM
    The thread you posted to was 2 years old. Unlikely the OP will respond. So I moved it to its own thread.

Why can't you see your grandson? Are you in VA? What have you tried to get to see him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My grandson [ 3 Answers ]

My grandsons eyes turn black like something else has taken over he starts doing whatever he wants and if you get in his way he will fight you I have had to get on top of him and hold him down from from hurting me and his siblings please can someone tell me what is going on he is getting he tells...

Cant see my only grandson. What do I do? [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 adult daughters , One is married and the other lives with me. The family was together for thanksgiving 2011. Over this visit the 2 daughters had a physical altercation in my home started by the married daughter. The married daughter left the house and followed her husband. The married...

Regarding my grandson [ 2 Answers ]

My sons girlfriend refuses to let me see my grandsona and will not people take pictrues of him aftraid that I am see him... I really need help what are my next steps to take actions to be able to see my grandson... please help with this situation please. I appreciate any advice I can get

My 2 yr old grandson [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I am in need of some advice. I have a 2 yr old grandson who is very adorable, loved, and very fortunate that he has me and my husband. Let me start by sharing that as of April of this yr my grandson has not seen his mother. My son has been providing and being attentive to his needs but right...

My Grandson [ 7 Answers ]

My precious little grandson does the weirdest thing once in a while. To explain a little when he was born he was breech, he never crawled, he sat straight up and hopped. He had months of therepy and started walking very late. At about age two he started with these little twitches, his legs go...

View more questions Search