Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dan2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 08:49 PM
    Why does she accuse me of doing bad when its really her?
    I think my girlfriend who I love very much says things that I am doing that are bad when in reality she is the one that is doing the bad things?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 09:15 PM
    She wants you to feel bad and keep doing what she is doing. What are you accused of? What are the bad things she does?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2013, 06:48 AM
    It's reverse psychology. Make you feel like you are guilty then you won't get on her. Do you really want to live like this just to hang onto someone like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a person accuses another of cheating [ 0 Answers ]

Long story, I've been accused of cheating for 2 years fairly consistently. I have endure the going through of my phone & computer. While I never checked my partners, then a few months back I happened to be near their phone when it lit up with a text " GM I am thinking of you!" From a previous...

Husband always accuses [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is constantly accusing me of cheating.. neither of us has have ever been unfaithful. We have been married for almost a year but have dated for 6 years.. We have a great relationship until we get in an argument he brings up any guy I have ever dated or any male I ever mentioned from work....

Husband accuses me of cheating [ 5 Answers ]

My husband痴 accusations are so outrageous that I convinced myself I知 alone in this. I知 thankful for all the women who had shared their stories on this site. I want to know if any of these husbands had recovered from their odd behaviors? If so, did the relationship work out? I知 asking this...

Husband accuses me of cheating [ 14 Answers ]

Husband accuses me of cheating

Something happened that took me and my girlfriend out of reality? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I really don't know how I can use words to explain anything that happened but ill try as best I can. So the other night me and my girlfriend were at her house watching TV and munching on some sandwiches, everything was all normal and fine we were watching britains got tallent and the break...

View more questions Search