Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 03:32 AM
    Stop! Look! Smile!
    Still More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life

- You are so knowledgeable about technology that you feel secure enough to say "I don't know" when someone asks you a technology question instead of feeling compelled to make something up.

- You rotate your screen savers more frequently than your automobile tires.

-. You have a functioning home copier machine, but every toaster you own turns bread into charcoal.

- You have ended friendships because of irreconcilably different opinions about which is better, the track ball or the track pad.

- You understand all the jokes in this message. If so, my friend, technology has taken over your life. We suggest, for your own good, that you go lie under a tree and write a haiku. And don't use a laptop.

- You email this message to your friends over the net. You'd never get around to showing it to them in person or reading it to them on the phone. In fact, you have probably never met most of these people face-to-face.

- You don't even read magazine articles anymore, unless someone's keyed them into e-mail and forwarded it to you.

- While you're away from home, the first three numbers you call are your voicenet, a bulletin board, and one of your e-mail accounts.

-You are reading this from a screen.

Blonde Stop

A Police car pulled alongside a speeding car on the motorway.

Glancing at the car he was astonished to see that the blond behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the cop rolled down his window and shouted "Pullover!".

The blonde rolled down her window and yelled back "No, it's a scarf!".

Who Would Know?

The man passed out in a dead faint as he came out of his front door onto the porch. Someone called 911.

When the paramedics arrived, they helped him regain consciousness and asked if he knew what caused him to faint.

"It was enough to make anybody faint," he said. "My son asked me for the keys to the garage, and instead of driving the car out, he came out with the lawn mower!"

For The Kids...

How do fish go into business?
    They start on a small scale!

Which fish go to heaven when they die?
    Angelfish!

What is the best way to communicate with a fish?
    Drop it a line!

Where do you weigh whales?
    At a whale weigh station!

What kind of horse can swim underwater without coming up for air?
    A seahorse!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2007, 04:13 AM
    Lol. Thanks for making my day a bit brighter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gummy smile [ 16 Answers ]

I am almost 18 and have for years been extremely self-conscious about my mouth. My gums are exposed about 1/2 an inch when I smile and this makes me nervous when meeting new people or laughing, and extremely hesitant to take a part in any photos. I haven't talked to my parents yet about the...

When Will It Stop ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was 8 weeks pregnant and I recently found out I've had a miscarrage, before finding out I was spotting for about a week then in the past 4 days its been really really heavy.. how long does it usually take after having a miscarrage for the bleeding to stop ?:confused: :(

Its Okay to Smile [ 1 Answers ]

Fixing Broken Computers An office technician got a call from a user. The user told the tech that her computer was not working. She described the problem and the tech concluded that the computer needed to be brought in and serviced. He told her to "Unplug the power cord and bring it up here...

13 Reasons to Smile! [ 4 Answers ]

Jaime sends me the cutest things sometimes... Here's another one. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did - http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif 13 Reasons to Smile Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants. Marriage changes...

Smile of the Week 1 [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I was done for today, then read my CFS mail. Just when I thought that I've read them all, here comes another one that I wish I thought of myself... I really enjoy sharing these with you. From Completely Free Software site Newsletter. check the site out yourselves sometimes.....

View more questions Search