Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    griffdog Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 01:47 PM
    What is the best rooting software
    I want to root an iPhone but witch is the best I heard of all different types I can't name them all and will this be harmful for the phone
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 11, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Unless you have an idea of what you are getting into the potential to brick your device is high.
    This is NOT an endeavour for merely playing because you heard it was cool.
    griffdog Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Unless you have an idea of what you are getting into the potential to brick your device is high.
    This is NOT an endeavour for merely playing because you heard it was cool.
    I want to use cydia on the phone I looked everywhere but can you get cydia with no jailbreak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How I can find the record of fifty software supplying websites to submit software? [ 0 Answers ]

I have recently started working as an seo expert on a site. I have finished some Directory Submission projects. Today I've got a project to submit software on over 50 software related site. I was beginning software associated site on Google. But all efforts are in vain. If someone knows how I can...

Will downloading apple software cause problems with any Microsoft software [ 1 Answers ]

Have downloaded Itunes software and was wondering if it would cause conflict with my other music and video files

Roto-rooting leach field drain [ 6 Answers ]

Is it safe to roto-root out leach field drain ? It might have clay tiles .

View more questions Search