Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    netownsends Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 01:47 PM
    My 2007 camry won't start
    I can't get it to start. It will turn over and the battery is okay, recently had the connections to the battery replaced so that shouldn't be an issue. It will kind of turn over, but sounds kind of weak, and it doesn't stay started. It may start for about .3 seconds and then turns off.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2013, 02:22 PM
    . Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.

. Check for codes and pending codes, using an advanced scan tool. This may reveal the source of the problem.

. Remove and fully charge the battery, which most auto parts stores will do for free.

. Verify that the CEL comes on for 2 seconds and then goes out, when the ignition switch is turned to ON. Confirm that you can hear the fuel pump run during this 2 second interval.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2013, 07:18 AM
    Sounds like an immobilizer issues if this is the case the blinking light security lite on the dash would never go out which means you have a problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1995 toyota camry won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My 1995 Toyota Camry will start after sitting for at least a hour. Once it starts, I can drive it for about 15 to 20 minutes. When I try to start it again, within a matter of minutes, it won't crank. It turns over fine, but won't crank. After about a hour, it will start right back up. What could...

Toyota camry 85 turns over but won't start [ 1 Answers ]

85 camry that won't stay started we replaced fuel pump about a year ago and it sat for that year... now it will start and but won't stay started

1993 toyota camry starter replaced still won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I just changed the starter in my 1993 toyota camry and it still won't start??

1990 Toyota Camry (wont start) [ 1 Answers ]

My 1990 Camery won't start! Ive had the battery checked and just put in a new starter because it tested bad. When I turn the key all the lights come on on the dash. It's a 5 speed and runs great if I get a push and start it that way. I'm not sure how to check the ingnition, but was told that it...

View more questions Search