Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margyishappy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 12:29 PM
    Stasis-dermatitis
    I have a dear friend who is suffering. She has been for several weeks. A doctor said it was cellulitis. Creams and antibiotics give no relief. She went to her dermatologist and she told her it was "stasis--dermatitis". I looked for the definition online, and it appears to me she needs to see a doctor/surgeon who treats vascular issues. It's blood pooled in capillaries... is that correct? Antibiotics for weeks have done nothing for her. Her leg is bright red from ankle to knee, inside the leg. She just sits and cries. She's been to 4 doctors; what surprised me was the dermatologist. If she told this suffering lady it's stasis-dermatitis, would only giving her a cream take care of this painful/itching issue!

Check out some similar questions!

Acral Lick Dermatitis in labs [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 12 y/o yellow lab that has recently taken to licking his left-rear foot to the point that it is bloody. When this first started happening, I did the usual online research and "self diagnosed" as Acral Lick Dermatitis. I consulted with my vet and as I suspected, there is no sure-fire...

Sebhoroic dermatitis and rocacea cure [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any good cures for sebhoroic dermatitis and Rosacea?

Seborrheic Dermatitis [ 1 Answers ]

I have seborrheic dermatitis and was wondering if anyone knew the root cause of this? I was reading that human sweat could potentially be a major player in causing this disease. Just the other day I was jogging on the treadmill and began to sweat(something I've avoided for quite sometime because...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.