Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pioji Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 12:26 PM
    How can you lose 30 pounds in 2 month?
    I am trying to lose some weight, I looked everywhere on how to but it would be nice to get some tips and suggestions.
    My goal is to lose 30 pounds in a month.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Plan on 15 pounds. Thirty would be impossible without hurting yourself physically and mentally.

Why two months? (and then you said one month)
    Ilzuks115 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 12:29 PM
    I don't think it's posible. And even if it is - it is not healthy. You can't go too far. I wanted to lose some weight too and started eating clean and exercising almost every day and I lost 20 pounds in 3 month. You should try talking to a personal trainer that could help you.

Sep 11, 2013, 12:32 PM
    My goal is in a month! But I guess I would have to be 2 months, 15 pounds and 15 pounds the other month
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Plan on 15 pounds. Thirty would be impossible without hurting yourself physically and mentally.

Why two months? (and then you said one month)

Sep 11, 2013, 12:33 PM
    What kind of exercise did you do? I need to start doing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilzuks115 View Post
    I don't think it's posible. And even if it is - it is not healthy. You can't go too far. I wanted to lose some weight too and started eating clean and exercising almost every day and i lost 20 pounds in 3 month. You should try talking to a personal trainer that could help you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pioji View Post
    What kind of exercise did you do? I need to start doing something.
    Seven pounds per month -- fifteen in two months.

Cut out all sugars, anything with glucose and corn sweeteners, and all wheat products. (Read labels!! ) Eat fresh and steamed vegetables, fresh fruits, and chicken/fish/lean meats. Exercise twice a day. Talk with a trainer at a gym or at your school to work out a program for yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to lose 80 pounds in a month [ 2 Answers ]

I might be to young but I used to be 130 2 years ago and I've gained 50 pounds in the last 2 years I know that's really bad but I've had so much stress on my plate about school with bulys and home with everyone passing away, I'm 15 female and I have tried diets like (no suger and carbs, 14 day...

How to... lose 20 pounds in one month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 13 and I really want to lose weight. Next month my school is doing a field trip to a swim club and I want to lose a lot of weight for it. Im currently 182 pounds and I just don't think that's healthy. My goal weight is 136 pounds but I know that that can't possibly happen in one month....

How to lose 30 pounds in 1 month [ 1 Answers ]

I used to be 112 and know I'm 157 and kids at my middle school make fun of me for being heaver than every one else I try my best to be strong but its getting on my last nerve what do I do to lose weight fast before next school year starts?

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month [ 3 Answers ]

Answer on how to to lose weight

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello, my name is Noemi and unfortunately like many of us I have gained a huge amount of weight.. I am 6'00 ft tall and before I got married I use to weight 148 (I was super skinny and I loved it).. Those were the happy days for me-all of the cloths I would try on or wear fit beautifully.....

View more questions Search