Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiptonmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Period early
    Hi I was supposed to start my period the 7th of srptember I started spotting two days early and my period usualky lasts up to five days it ended on the third day but lightly spotted yesterday I am very tired getting sick to my stomach as well not all the time and on edge a lot very moody. Could I be pregnant abd if so when should I test. Oh and I did hve sex on the Thursday I started to spot. Can you give me any info pkease?
    maxinealonso Posts: 11, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2013, 04:35 PM
    You could be pregnant. You have to test two weeks after your missed period, even if the test says early response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 33 and my periods are very regular until now, I had my period as normal then nine days later I came on again which is very very heavy and is lasting ages ( day 10 now and still bleeding heavily ) any ideas why this is happening?

I started my period a week early and a month later no period [ 0 Answers ]

About a month ago I started my period a week and a half early, I was very stressed so I figured I just started due to stress.. here it is a month later and I still haven't started.. I'm going through a divorce and I've slept with someone else, I'm trying to figure out if there is a possibility that...

Early period [ 0 Answers ]

I got my period two weeks early after being abstinent for two years what does this mean

I was 2 weeks early on my period and it was way to light to be my period the color wa [ 2 Answers ]

Note that there was NO pain what so ever. Also another thing I have been going to the bathroom a lot more than I usually do and I am not able to hold it. I get tired a lot quicker too. Its not mittleshmerz, I looked up the symptoms for that and its not the same kind of thing.

Early Period, Took Pills, Unprotected Sex, Period Stopped [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period one week earlier than usual. A few days before this, I took BCPs to induce my period. Hence, I got my period Saturday afternoon and started taking my first pill from my first pack Sunday morning. I had unprotected sex Sunday evening. My period seemed to have stop Monday...

View more questions Search