Ask
    shalea21jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 08:31 PM
    Does spraying water and bleach work for couch bites
    I sprayed water and bleach on my couch and I'm still itching
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 11, 2013, 01:35 AM
    You might try some of the on-animal flea sprays. They use rubbing alcohol which does a better job of stopping the itching.

Stopping the "bites" would be a better long-term solution. Have you been able to determine how you're getting them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Water spraying out from a wall [ 1 Answers ]

We are in the process of packing to move and I removed a screw from the wall in the laundry room and water began spraying out from the wall at me. I shut off the water to the whole house now to stop it, but desperately in need of water... what do I do?

New couch - bug bites [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new couch. My son had a few bites on his legs. Thought it was from outside. My husband slept on the couch and has many insect bites really itchy on his arms. The couch is corderoy.

Bought a used couch, they had a cat, we removed all cat hair, but I am getting bites [ 2 Answers ]

Couch is pretty new in excellent condition. We bought on craigs list. They had a cat. After purchased, we bought the "scotch fur fighter" which removed all unseen cat hair. Just recently, I am getting bites on my body. We have no pets in the house and have never had a problem before. Is it...

Water Spraying out Humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, When my furnace cuts on, water comes spraying out the humidifier. In looking at installations, I'm not seeing baffles below the humidifier cutout. My thoughts are that the air forced into the system is too much for the network of venting. I have an aprilaire. Thoughts? Jim

Using Tape To Hold Newspaper On Car While Spraying Products Etc> Re: Rust Work [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to save some money, and would like to know if I need to purchase a "specific tape" or can I use any type of tape? It would be used to hold newspaper on my car, to cover up the places that I do not want my Son to get any Rust stop product, primer, body filler etc. on by accident. I...

View more questions Search