Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sultanofsmoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 10:32 AM
    Warranty on Harbor Breeze ceiling fans
    I bought three Harbor Breeze fans in 2005 these fans are remote control. Two no longer work Can I claim warranty on these two items
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2013, 03:06 PM
    What is the warranty on the instructions? Check with Lowe's, I believe that is their brand. If it is due to the remote, I do not believe they would be under warranty for more than 1 year.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2013, 07:49 AM
    What model is the fan I can check the warranty timeline for you (or try)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 3 harbor breeze overhead fans from Lowe's a few years ago for my garage and basement. I don’t know the model number, but they were the 52 inch low-end builders special model. Last week during very hot weather, one of the fans in the garage was turning backwards. I had set it to blow...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 3 Answers ]

;)Hello, I dropped te remote for my Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan. Do I have to have an electrician come to repair the unit or do I have to purchase another remote. The remote looks as though it is working but not sending messages. To the fan... please help...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new Harbor Ceiling fan and when I turned it on I get no breeze even with the fan on High. I removed the little plastic tabs when I installed the blades . Would this have something to do with it or were they just for packing?

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans with remote controls. I cannot use the remotes to turn on the ceiling fans or lights, now. I can still turn the lights on with the pull chain, but the pull chain for the fan does not work, so I cannot change the speed. When I first bought the ceiling fans, the...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost the blade screws for my fan. I went to a local Lowe's who are the exclusive seller of Harbor Breeze fans. The package of screws the Lowe's associate gave me do not fit my fan blade assembly, and he claims there is no other size. The screws he gave me were made by Harbor Breeze, but they...

View more questions Search