Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 09:45 AM
    Is my old anchor hocking microwave popper bpa FREE
    I love my popcorn popper. I would like to know
    If it is bpa free. It's made in usa. Numbers on it is
    519-11 PM487-TI or T1. If both parts are bpa free?
    Popper is very old.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2013, 01:02 PM
    Those numbers don't look Luke they have anything to do with BPA. The recycle number 9 which BPA free can be lumped under doesn't always mean BPA free.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 10, 2013, 01:37 PM
    If it's very old it's doubtful it's BPA free.
    As you are clearly not an infant there is noting to be concerned about anyway,
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 04:40 PM
    As soon as I posted this question I found the answer. Norwick got rights to make the anchor hocking and all parts are safe.
    Thanks for all answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a price for anchor hocking corelle blue heart cream & sugar bowl set [ 0 Answers ]

The websites that sell this line do not have the "blue heart" clear glass cream & sugar bowl anymore. I have one to sell but need to know what the going price is. The set is clear glass with blue hearts on it. Approx 3' high. The sugar bowl has a lid. Thanks

I NEED to remove AVG Free 7.5 Edition from my boat anchor of a Computer [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I am not going to lie and say I am all that computer savvy. But believe me. I have tried all ways that I have found in order to remove this blasted thing from my computer. I think that I am running Windows 98 (please hang onto your gasps... or grimaces of pain when I actually admit that...

View more questions Search