Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldfinch99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 09:42 AM
    Firefox and MS office apps do not see the printer installed, IE , Chrome others OK??
    Firefox and MS office apps do not see the printer installed, IE , Chrome others OK??

XP machine, up-to-date, no infections. MS Office (w/o ACCESS) 2000 refuses to print to ANY printer - be it physical or pdf-output. Error message text is somewhat different comparing WORD response("...you need to install a printer...") to EXCEL.
    Firefox refuses to print also, complaining about the lack of printer.
    Printers ARE installed and function well for other applications such as Chrome, IE, others.

I have spent many hours and tried about 10 different sugestions from other forums - still no pass...

Any suggestions? I am puzzled: MS Office 2000 is old, of course, but fresh-hot Firefox?

Thanks,
    Alex

Check out some similar questions!

Publishing a website compatible to explorer, Firefox,chrome? [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Lawrence and I am a new user of flash . I have been trying to follow up on tutorials to try and create myself a flash website but I am not succeeding as yet. The big problem I have here is that when I preview my swf file in flash, all is fine . All parts of the website are working. When...

My website works on Internet Explorer but not Firefox or Chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I have a class website for my students that I've created using Microsoft Publisher 2003. Whenever I work on the site I have to save it as a web page and then upload the file to my district's server. The site has always worked well on Internet Explorer (I should hope so, they are both Microsoft...

Explorer and chrome will not work, Firefox does, causing issues [ 1 Answers ]

As I've stated, Explorer and chrome don't work, even after new downloads and installation. The window comes up, but it's as if there is no internet connection. I believe that many programs that only need internet sometimes use internet explorer to do so. This makes a lot of things difficult. A...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.