Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TDCRRA Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Make a swoosh bottle swoosh every time
    I have a swoosh bottle and after you do the first swoosh it is difficult to get it to swoosh again.

What can I do to get a good swoosh every time?
    Locrian_44 Posts: 44, Reputation: 14

Sep 25, 2013, 11:30 PM
    Whoosh Bottle - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OK every time my boyfriend and I have sex,he comes to quick,why is that? [ 5 Answers ]

Also I can't relax while having sex either,I don't know why,I just can't and my boyfriend comes to quick,but I can't have an orgasm,because I scare myself not having one

Is it normal for my boyfriend and I to have sex every time we see each other? [ 38 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for four months going on five and every time we see each other (if my period isn't on) we have sex. I don't think the relationship is based on sex because we genuinely love and care for each other. Any advice for me? If you plan on judging me and my situation...

Why does eBay keep freezing up every time I browse there [ 0 Answers ]

Every time I go into Ebay to browse, the page starts OK but after a few seconds it becomes slower and slower until it freezes completley. Everything is then unresponsive, I can not refresh the page and I then get a message that eBay is not responding. I then have to reboot the computer to start...

Swoosh Saturn [ 2 Answers ]

Why is the 2001 Saturn SC 2 referred to as " The Swoosh" ?

View more questions Search