Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JhekMmLs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 05:43 AM
    Stiff neck for a month?
    Hi, Ive been having a stiff neck for a month that cause me not to sleep well at night. There's a day that my stiff neck's pain was just mild every time I turn my head to right but thers a day too that my stick neck's pain is really painful that I could not even turn my head to left and right.
    It never goes away, I tried massaging it several times a day to feel relief, I'm planning to go to the doctor but with my hectic schedule I could not find a day to visit a doctor yet. Maybe in 2 weeks time.
    Should I get an x ray?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 10, 2013, 05:50 AM
    Tooth abscess? Swollen lymph node? Or you sit at an angle all day, such as in front of a computer? Too many possible guesses.
    Massage is good but warm moist heat is best - a heating pad with a damp washcloth around your neck. Keep rotating your head gently throughout the day. Sleep with a scarf or a tee shirt around your neck - anything to keep it warm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stiff neck [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr old grandson woke up this morning with a stiff neck and a low grade fever is this something serious or just where he's been swimming and jumping on a trampoline

Stiff neck [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a stiff neck since yesturday and today I have had a pain with the stiff neck in the center to the left of my shoulder blades with a burning sensation and now I feel a slight numbness on the left side of my cheek off and on, I have been taking Arthritis Pain Relief and it not seem to be...

Stiff neck and headache [ 0 Answers ]

I went to an urgent care clinic two days ago because I had these a stiff neck, headache and a fever. I was told I had a sinus infection, given antibiotics and sent home. The fever is gone but the other symptoms have worsened, what can I do?

Stiff Neck [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two days, I have had a stiff neck! I just now felt what seems to be a lump on my neck area connecting to my shoulder. When I put pressure on it, it is sore. Any suggestions?? God Bless, Ginger Rogers :)

Stiff neck [ 1 Answers ]

My son has had a sore neck for a couple days now .Plus he says his side hurts when he breaths.He hasn't been sick and is very healthy.What could it be?

View more questions Search