Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashleyshugarts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2013, 01:11 AM
    Overdosed on excedrin migrain
    I overdosed on excedrin migrain yesterday at about 6:30 am. I took 17 capsules I went to the ER and I was there all day the couldn't get my heart rate down or some kind of blood levels down. They finally did its been about a full day since I have taken them and I can't sleep my heart is racing I'm dizzy and feel nausea is all this normal and my stomach really hurts
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 01:40 AM
    Yes, so you follow their instructions and contact the doctor if you need to.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 10, 2013, 01:57 AM
    There is no drug in the world that you can take as much as you want. Excedrin Migraine contains Tylenol, aspirin, and caffeine. Of course you can't sleep and are dizzy! Your stomach hurts because aspirin burns the stomach. Tylenol in excess affects the liver and kidneys.
    Clearly you need help for your headaches, so please see a regular clinic for proper treatment. If you already know that you have migraines, you can get prescription drugs for that specifically. Excedrin Migraine is just a start to see if it helps before needing more.
    If you overdosed for no reason other than depression, then please see a therapist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theraflu and Excedrin complications [ 0 Answers ]

I forgot I drank a hot cup of theraflu night time tea about 1 hour ago, now I just took two excedrine pm. Will there be any side affects, or concerns?

Is this the cause of my migrain? [ 4 Answers ]

Yesterday I got a horrible migrain. It was so bad I had to leave work! :( The only thing I can think of that was different, was normally I take my meds, which consist of bayer AM (low dose of asprin with high dose of caffine) a multivitamin, vitamin be super complex (a large amount of all be...

Can you od on Topamax, Excedrin, and Zyrtec? [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering if you can overdose on the 3 put together. And if you can, can you die?

What are the effects of larger amounts of Excedrin? [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that taking over the normal dosage of Ibuprofen results in "loopy" effects. I was wondering if taking over the normal dosage of Excedrin would result in the same? Or if this is even true? I've had a headache and already taken the recommended dosage, but am afraid if I take more I will...

Biological father overdosed on drugs [ 1 Answers ]

How do I trace my dead father

View more questions Search