Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kawaiifishy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 09:46 PM
    Does my boss like me? If so why hasn't he made a move?
    Hello Everyone. Ok, so with my situation, I’ve fallen for my boss for about 4 years now. I’m 19 and he’s 31. He didn’t seem to have a lot of interest in me until after high school. I took a year off too from school and I’m now starting this semester. But anyway he always teases me and seems to treat me differently from the others. I an admirable way, I’d like to think. I always catch him staring at me, if not staring at least always looking my way. But once I look at him he turns his head away. He always smiles at me and I usually make him laugh with my sarcastic jokes.
    There are always some instances where he would like to pat my head. A couple of times over the years he’d ruffle my hair when I was coming into to work to check my schedule, he tells me I’m cute or my voice is. He can be really nice to me too. He also pats my back sometimes for reassurance. At some point I was telling him how I’m gullible to believe anything. He said, “No you’re not.”
    “Yeah, I am.”
    “I’m serious, Chip, you’re really not. Don’t be so hard on yourself.”
    (He calls me Chip, its my nickname from him.)
    He also hints on going out with him too. He would joke about when we would hang out and when I would pick him up from work. Some point he asked if I would go hangout at this place in my home town.
    I asked why and he said, “Because it’d be cute.”
    He’s always worried about my health too, or one time I tripped and you can tell in his voice that he was really concerned. But anyway I’d just really like to know if he feels the same for me or not. I feel like it is, but that could be me just looking too deeply with things. But it’s hard to tell because we’re employee and boss. I try to keep it professional but I really like this guy. Maybe love. Also he knows I like him. If this helps he’s actually a Taurus and I’m a Capricorn. Also I’m dating someone right now too. If that makes a difference I’d really like some advice please! Thank you for reading this also. C:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2013, 12:02 AM
    Because he is a good boss. A boss will not get involved with a worker, esp one that is so young.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 10, 2013, 02:12 AM
    'I'd just really like to know if he feels the same for me or not.'
    Are you asking us? There's no way we could possibly know. You don't even say if he is married, divorced with kids, living with someone, or single and alone. He's 31!
    It is clear from the way your write that he is fond of you, but that tells us nothing about any deeper feelings. So leave it at that unless you REALLY want more and REALLY sense that he is available. You are both old enough to get past the age difference, but it will be there in a thousand little ways if you do get involved. And if the relationship didn't work out, what will you do about your job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do next about the guy at work that made the first move? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy at my work told me that he was interested in me since he first saw me. I had no idea and never noticed anything. He mentioned about a time when he came to fix my computer that he was looking down my shirt. He even told me he went home one day and fantasized about me. I am in my 40's and...

He hasn't called or made definite plans - what to do? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this great guy about three weeks ago, and we have since been on four dates, not including hanging out the night we met. Three of those dates were within the same week we met, the first was the very next night. The following wknd I was in a wedding and he flew out to Colorado. That Sunday, he...

Boss wants me to move [ 10 Answers ]

The boss I had the last 5 yrs. Allowed me to stay in his mother-in-laws house after she passed. Last year got laid off, now he gave me two weeks to move. What rights do I have?

Can anyone tell me the name of this move that was made sometime in the 1980's,I think [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm not quite sure when it was made. What I do remember about the movie is its about a lady who is accidentally sent a child, which was a boy, who was delivered to her in a large container. The boy was meant to be adopted by some parents but the factory where he was made at sent him to the...

Landlord still hasn't made repairs [ 1 Answers ]

I live in grass valley,ca. I rent an apartment with a washer and dryer in my unit. A while ago my dryer started leaving grease spots on our clothes and is also extremely loud when in use. I told the problem to the landlord and also filled out a "fix it" form that I gave to them. That was a month...

View more questions Search