Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccraiin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 02:50 PM
    What Is The Longest Time Alcohol Can Be Detected In Urine?
    I am a drinker and drink approx. 8-10 beers every night. I quit drinking on thurs. 9/5/13 and have not drank anything since then except for a half a beer on Sunday night 9/8. I have been drinking a bunch of water eating fruits and vegetables and taking milk thistle along with drinking green tea. When will I be safe to take my 10-panel urinalysis test? I know that you have to have a result of 10.0 on the Ethyl count. Let me know please as I am trying to get my license back!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2013, 02:56 PM
    The site rules and terms of service of AMHD prevent aiding someone in cheating a legally mandated drug or alcohol test.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 03:10 PM
    The only way to pass a test of this sort is don't drink. Its really simple, and lost on those with problem with drinking and the law. Instead of trying to find a short cut to continue drinking, find help with the drinking, and get your license back and have no further fear of the law taking it away again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will alcohol be detected in my urine [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 1 1/2 pints of whiskey on Sat before 5pm. I had a urine test on Tue approx 67 hours later. I know it was not the eta test. Do you think I'll pass.

What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine? [ 3 Answers ]

Please i don't want to hear opinions... please! Don't care for it! What is the longest period alcohol can be trace in urine? I've heard... 4 weeks, 2 weeks, a week, 3-4 days (80 hours). Can someone tell me the answer to this question? I don't drink everyday... once maybe twice a month and just...

How long can alcohol be detected in urine [ 2 Answers ]

I drank about 300ml of vodka starting from Monday at 9am until around 7pm. How long will it take to get out of my system if I have to take a urine test on Tuesday night around 5pm?

How quickly can alcohol be detected in your urine? [ 1 Answers ]

I drank two beers within an hour, then I was drug tested without notice. Is that enough time for the alcohol to show up in my urine, or does our body take time to break it down before it is excreted? I know a lot of people say they don't usually test urine for alcohol but I need to know in case...

Can alcohol free beer be detected in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

At 0.5 percent can alcohol free beer be detected in a urine test? Also, how many of these beers at one time can possibly be detected in a urine test?

View more questions Search