Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juliemeli Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 10:28 PM
    measurement of colour mixing
    Hi my name is Julie, and I am trying to find out the quantities need for mixing hair colour, I found out my hairdresser used Matrix Ultra Light Blonde Series, UL-A Ultra Light Ash Blonde and U-LN- Ultra light Ash Blonde with 40 ccl, could anyone tell me how much cream and how much 40ccl.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 28, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Mixing hair dyes can be disastrous, especially if you have no experiencing in hair coloring. I recommend that you leave the mixing and coloring to a professional. Please consult your hairstylist and discuss your plans to color your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flow measurement [ 1 Answers ]

We have 500 mm Dia water GRP pipe with 30 C temperature and 1 bar pressure gauge . If we will take 100 mm tapping from the pipe to same level , how can we calculate the flow in the tapping if we assume the end pressure of the tapping is zero bar or atmospheric pressure

Window measurement [ 3 Answers ]

I want to install double hung windows in my home. I'm buying the windows from home depot. Question #1, when measuring windows do I give exact measuring example one windows measure w-29 3/8 - h-61 1/4 . Question #2 I live northeast what type of insulation I install in the inside of the windows. ...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Flatness measurement- aluminum [ 2 Answers ]

Visualize this, a piece of aluminum about the size of a credit card and about 3mm thick. Here is the problem. The part is machined under convention methods and received with pretty decent parrallelism. One side (large surface area) must be as flat. We mate a silicon wafer on this...

Strange voltage measurement [ 4 Answers ]

I got some strange voltage measurement when I was repairing an electrical outlet and hope someone can explain this to me. I have a electrical outlet with hot wire connected and neutral wire disconnected. A lamp with a simple rotary switch at the light bulb socket is plugged in to the socket....

View more questions Search