Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miranda william Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 10:51 AM
    Transfer my probation
    I live n las vegas n I want to make a fresh start by movibg out of vegas to Alabama but I'm on probation I only got five more months left n my husband got a job down there I called my po n he said I can't because it's a gross misterminer what can Ido
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2013, 02:59 PM
    You listen to your PO... you CAN'T move without permission . You could start by asking them what they need first in order to get an approval. And a phone call won't do it... requests MUST be in writing with everything that backs up the requirements they will establish in writing...

And even if they approve it... someone there HAS t be willing to accept it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am wanting to transfer my probation and probation said no [ 5 Answers ]

Felony on his record from 5 years ago. Once we get married, will they still be able to tell me I can't move with him?

Violation of probation? Transfer probation? [ 0 Answers ]

Okay so my husband is on probation cause he owes 7,000 for a dui accident he had last year. He will be off probation as soon as he finishes paying but he has had some problems for the last 3-4 months. He relapsed on drugs and was basically in the streets this whole time and hasn't checked in to...

Probation transfer from WI. [ 3 Answers ]

My friend was living in Tennessee and got a little behind on his child support after 22 years of paying religiously, and was extradited to Wisconsin and spent a year in jail there. They let him out with time served and one year's probation almost 2 months ago. He has been trying to get transferred...

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My brother got a 1 yr. probation sentence from a dui while living in orlando.he has lived there 2 yrs. He wanted to move back to Massachusetts but they say he has to stay in Florida until his probation is over. However w/no license to work he can't pay rent. His entire family is here in...

View more questions Search