Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    javan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 09:23 AM
    Truck driver class a cdl
    I have been convicted with a felone last oct on probation for 5 years in 3 years if successful completion of probation will result in a misdemeanor conviction by district court judge I have 6 years otr experience no accident no dui can you help me ready too roll javray@ Yahoo. Com
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2013, 02:09 PM
    Hi javan and welcome, your post is hard for me to understand but, If your asking for a job as a driver with a valid CDL I would recommend you check with the smaller companies, seems logging is always looking for drivers in my neck of the woods. Maybe someone else could help with more info, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cdl class a training [ 2 Answers ]

will me myself have CDL B x but I need A for my future.

Truck driver class A with a 15yr old felony conviction [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people my name is paul. And I'm a truck driver from las vegas nv. And I'm looking for some loca,are dedicated runs.I have about 4.5 yrs verifiable exp ,but I have a 15 yr old felony.my driving record is in good standing. Is there anyone who can point me to companys that hire hard working...

Licensed cdl truck driver w/ felony? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a licensed cdl truck driver. I cannot get a semi driving job because of a felon I had from 4 years ago . Anyone?

Class A CDL with X endorsement and felony [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Class A CDL and a X endorsement. Had a Class B since 2007 and drove a straight truck with a Class E needed from 2004-2007. Attended training and upgraded to a Class A w/X endorsement August, 2009. I need work to repay and start rebuilding my family for to cost of my criminal mistakes. The...

Asking about training for cdl schools to become a truck driver [ 1 Answers ]

I jhicks03251984 am wondering why is it so hard that even though that I have did 5 yrs, in the state pen, and yes I have 1 felony on my back but I'm also off parole since june1 2004 why is it so hard to get a truck driving schools to consider to take me in for training of my cdl, so I can become a...

View more questions Search