Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristiehannah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Hi, I will like you to send me an example of how to write a complaint letter
    I want to write a letter to a company complaining about their poor service. Please help me out.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2013, 09:11 AM
    You address the letter to the owner of the company or CEO, then you introduce yourself and explain your situation with the company in terms of what happened, how the company failed to meet your expectations, and how you would like the situation resolved. Then you will give your contact information for the company to contact you for more information. Also thank the owner or CEO for handling your complaint.

It is also a good idea to say something positive about the company at the beginning of your letter like; I shop at your store approximately once a week and usually your employees are very courteous and helpful when I have a question.

Note: When mailing the letter make sure you address the letter to the CEO or owner and put "Personal For" below the address so that the CEO or Owner will actually receive the letter.

Also list your account number, customer number, or order number if appropriate.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2013, 09:13 AM
    You sit edown a write a letter describing what you bought... what you got... and why you felt it was poor service.

And try to be calm.. thoughtful and courteous in your choice of words... those will get positive attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pay any civil case lawyer just write a letter of complaint? [ 3 Answers ]

That is my question. I will start a case against my husband for money taken from me before marrying him. I have some proof and witness. I would like to know if it is possible to find a lawyer just to write a letter of complaint in a professional way.

Sample letter of how to write a business letter from potecial cliet [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a small electrical and plumbing service business and I want to introduce my company to some potential companies and clients I have targeted but I don't know how to write a email letter. Help please thank you

Foreclosure Complaint letter [ 1 Answers ]

I looking for a sample response letter to a summones complaint for foreclosure

Complaint letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would want to write an informationletter about a vendour who had not supply us proper material

View more questions Search