Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Sep 9, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Stretch marks??
    I think I am getting stretch marks on my stomach. What could it be caused by? I'm 13
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Are you gaining and or losing a good bit of weight? Do you exercize?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 9, 2013, 10:33 AM
    I got them when I was a teen, between my breasts, even though they were small!
    I never did learn why. Heredity probably plays a big part. I tried to do some research at some point and wondered if maybe estrogen levels had some effect on them, because estrogen levels do seem to be related to things like spider veins.

I know that at your age, every little tiny aspect of your body looms as very important, and that telling you that we are all imperfect won't make you feel much better. Unfortunately it's true!
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Sep 27, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Are you gaining and or losing a good bit of weight? Do you exercize?
    I don't exercise very much! My mum says it's puberty?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 10 Answers ]

Does Palmers Cocoa Butter for stretch marks really helps remove the stretch marks?

Stretch marks:S uh oh [ 5 Answers ]

Umm, do stretch maeks on you're thies go away if you lose weight on them, I'm still young so I'm wondering.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed last night after I got out of the shower stretch marks on my lower abs. I am not pregnant and my weight has stayed about the same. I did weigh more on the doctor's scale a couple months ago then on my scale at home. At the office it was 207 when I came home that day it was 196 at home....

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I go to middle school and next year I'm going to take cheerleading in high school. I weigh 134 pounds and I'm 13 years old. I have no idea how I got stretch marks on my legs . I have some between my thighs and some behind my knees. I really want to take cheerleading but I have stretch...

View more questions Search