Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Sep 9, 2013, 08:44 AM
    My tummy hurts when I move!
    I was bloated for days and now my tummy aches when I move! Anybody know what could be wrong?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 9, 2013, 08:47 AM
    When was the last time you had a bowel movement?
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Sep 27, 2013, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    When was the last time you had a bowel movement?
    I think it was the day after you posted your answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a pan on my left side lower back hurts if I move [ 1 Answers ]

I have been exsersing on an eliptcal and a spin bike for about 6 weeks, the last 4 days the lower left side of my back, close to my spin hurts. It especially hurts if I move the wrong way.

Swollen, red knee. No visible injury but hurts a lot. Hurts more when I walk. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I skateboard and weeks back, while going downhill, I sped up a little too much and so I fell on the road. I had normal skateboard injuries, nothing that I had not seen before and now it is all fine. However, after University today, I felt that my knee was hurting a lot even when only the cloth...

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore throat and been having itchy ears and I'm starting to get mucus and my throat feels swollen, what can I do I have amoxcillin.. will it help me out with my sickness? And I sneeze a lot. Its been going on for two days.

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 4 Answers ]

It started with just a sore throat and the next day it was again sore but now it started to hurt when I swallow, now my ears have been itching and so does my throat and there is pain. On my right ear I really can't hear and my throat is really red and I feel it swollen like if its going to close,...

Discolored hair on legs and tummy, dark color of tummy, excessive licking [ 4 Answers ]

I have tried flea/tic sprays, shampoo, conditioners,

View more questions Search