Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Sep 9, 2013, 02:39 AM
    Where has the recording gone?
    I use SONY TOCUH SCREEN xperia mobile, in which I have installed AUTO RECORDER. Today, I had an important conversation with someone and after I pressed the SAVE option, it got recorded but where is the audio sound recorded is not known to me.

Kindly tell me where can I access it.

Check out some similar questions!

Recording CD's [ 6 Answers ]

I want to buy a record player that is compatible for copying my LP and 45 records onto CD's. I know the law now says you can copy CD's for your own use... like backing them up so if one gets ruined you still have a copy. Then I was thinking maybe I could advertise that I copy records onto CD's...

DVD Recording [ 2 Answers ]

I am wanting to produce individual DVD's of talented children in sport with movement images of their training but also with an inspiring song in the background to match. I have a sony cam and I have just worked out how to only burn the filmed images with the filmed sound by using a DVD Recorder...

Recording [ 1 Answers ]

How do you record wages and employer payroll taxes separately on journal entries

Cd recording [ 1 Answers ]

If I connect one of the new crop of dvd recorders to my stereo system, would I be able to make myself audio discs from my LP's?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search