Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BJrooks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 09:31 PM
    Pain and bruising
    I sliped and fell over my child s toy and did the splits,when it happened it felt like a hot poker went in my thigh.A few days later a massive bruse appered on the back of my leg,now it has spread down and at first advil controlled the pain but now nothing controls it and I'm not sure what to do next. It is becoming to the point I can't sit ,stand or lay.Ice makes it real stiff and heat makes it hurt.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 8, 2013, 06:48 AM
    No ice. Warm baths, memory foam, heating pad on low with a damp washcloth between you and pad. Keep your feet warm too.
    Alternate Tylenol with ibuprofin, if you are healthy enough (kidneys and liver) for both. Otherwise call your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruising [ 0 Answers ]

I have bruising under my toenail on both big toes only. They are tender to the touch and it began a couple of weeks ago. What causes this? I have no insurance to go get this checked. I walk daily.

Bruising/Pain near my Implantation [ 1 Answers ]

I got implanon put in about 10 months ago(Sept 2010), I've never had any real problems with it but this morning I woke up and it feels like there's a bruise around the spot where the implanon is but I can't see a visible bruise. It hurts pretty bad though and is sore. I'm wondering if anyone knows...

Bruising from exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, basically I play basketball 4 times a week. Recently when I play my knee calf and ankle start to ache half anour in, it gets worse as time passes so I just stop, go home and rest it, on Thursday night I played and it really started to hurt.. worse than it has previous, the next day when I...

Bruising [ 1 Answers ]

In July, I started losing weight and getting fit. I have been doing a great job and I have started to take a self defense class as part of my fitness program. It is a coed class and the females get paired up with males so that we have practice with a guy because it's the most likely scenario. ...

View more questions Search