Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChaoticCosima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 08:24 PM
    I can't tell if my fish has swimbladder
    I have a female Glofish that I have had for almost two years. Yesterday I noticed that she was fatter than usual and her back was crooked. Today she was laying on the bottom so I took her out the tank and put her in a bowl. I noticed a clear string of I guess poop that hasn't fallen out of her for a few hours. I am very concerned and need help asap.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 08:45 PM
    When you say you need help, I am sorry to say that there isn't much you can do. Treating a sick fish is nearly impossible.

However, you may want to read this and get a better understanding of what may be going on. It is possible that having this fish in a different bowl for now will help it... but there is no guarantee.

http://www.goldfish-emergency.com/vi...php?page_id=66
    renzo10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2013, 08:52 AM
    If you have a gold fish with swim bladder you must feed it some green or frozen pea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What Fish Would You recommend I Buy For My Cichlid Fish Tank? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 26 gallon cichlid fish tank. I am looking to buy more fish. So far I have 2 red blood parrot fish, 1 black knife fish, and 2 snails. I know I can't have many fish since cichlids are territorial, but what fish would you recommend to buy? Thanks!

Does my goldfish have swimbladder [ 3 Answers ]

My Goldfish, is unable too stay straight, and swims on it's side. Does my fish have swimbladder

I have a 20 gallon fish tank and my fish are dying [ 6 Answers ]

I got a fish tank and evrything was good and my fish were having fish, and I just added water to the fish tank and just 2 days ago I notes that every time that I check my fish tank there are a lot of fish dead I want to know why?

Fish are dying. Again in fish tank. [ 3 Answers ]

Ph is high in this, the second try. All my fish died a few weeks ago, over night. Cleaned out tank and have introduced a few new fish. Now they have began to die. The ph is high, and I am trying to bring it down using peat moss this time. I have a coral rock in the tank. Could this be a problem...

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

View more questions Search