Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peterx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 07:48 AM
    Help for pinnacle studio version 9.4
    For several years I have used Pinnacle Studio version 9, quite successfully. Because of a sync problem between video and audio I dowloade a patch from pinnacle which upgraded my versions to 9.4, this solved the sync problem. I have n't used the software for about 18 months, yesterday (Sept 6th 2013) I captured some video (from DV camera) using Pinnacle 9.4, this was step 1, I then managed to edit my video, add titles, transitions etc. step 2. However when I moved on to step 3 (make movie) I receceived an instant error message saying 'Runtime Error' and underneath it said 'Abnormal Programme Termination' I re-tried at least half a dozen times but each time the outcome was the same, can anybody help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2013, 07:54 AM
    First, the Forum Help area (where you posted this) is clearly marked for questions about this site, not for other help questions. So I moved your post to an appropriate forum.

Second, you should really contact Pinnacle for support on their software. There is very little we can do to help. All we can recommend is that you either uninstall the update or reinstall the program from your disks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Pinnacle Studio 9 Help [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, This is for anyone who uses Pinnacle Studio 9 or has any other useful suggestions... I use Pinnacle Studio 9 for editing video, the problem is, whenever I make a video (finish editing and click "Make Movie") nearly every time the video and audio sync is all screwed up, they don't...

Pinnacle Studio 9 [ 4 Answers ]

Once the movie has rendered and compiled the process seems to stop. There is a prompt telling me that I need to insert an empty disc. Any suggestions as to how I can get my movie to burn would be great!

View more questions Search