Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heavyroyal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 07:32 AM
    Severe stomach issues
    I've had severe stomach pains for years and have been to several emergence rooms to no avail. Stomach pain, throwing up, and diarrhea is a constant part of my life. I've been tested for hiv A and B and I'm negative. When I get over heated these conditions worsen. Please advise
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 07:34 AM
    How about making an appointment with a gastroenterologist? That is, after you have a full medical evaluation. Have you had one done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe chest/stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having severe pains throughout the day today. It's between chest and stomach. Lasts about 30 min each time. Is it possible that it is gas? It feels like when you have to make a bowel movement and you get the cramps in your back but the feeling is in chest/stomach

Severe chest and stomach pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have severe pain near my chest and stomach. It's a stabbing pain that goes till my back and my left arm. I have diarrhea for the past three days. I am very weak and nauseous but no vomiting. Each time I drink something it hurts. It's almost like a burning sensation with stabbing pains.

Severe back and stomach pain [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up 2 hours ago to pain in the middle of my back similar to back labor pains. They have continued non stop and are in my stomach also. I have tried a heating pad and Tylenol. It is getting worse in the stomach now.

Severe stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

Severe stomach pain going to both sides of back with tummy brown mucous stools. Can't eat. I get very nausios?? But I've been drinking plenty of water and 7 up... pain gets worse at night and heating pad.. hot soaks and rub don't help. And I don't have my appendix.. the pain is in the middle rt...

Severe Upper Stomach Pains [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, when I woke up Wednesday morning I felt a sharp I guess irritation/pain like feeling in my upper stomach right below my breast bone. It was so bad I could barely get up. I thought it was hunger and I ate and drank something, but that didn't help. It lasted all day and it seems to be worse...

View more questions Search