Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rroman001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Harbor Breeze 52 model BDB52WW5p
    Ceiling fan went on sporadically with switch, now won't turn on at all with switch or without. Im a renter... called landlord and they stated you need to get a remote which they lost. Trying to obtain a remote, but seems odd it won't work via the switch. I already replaced wall switch myself.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Try this page for replacement Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remotes. There is a universal ceiling fan listed there for Harbor Breeze fans. It should solve your problem :)

Check the product details. It's compatible with most Harbor Breeze fans.

Beats looking for the original remote from Lowe's/Home Depot or other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze model l808 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze Pacific Grove ceiling fan w/light kit Model # L808. The light kit globe and rim got broke and I can't find a replacement. Any suggestions for a similar light kit that might fit?

How to program harbor breeze universal model? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you program 2 harbor breeze universal remotes model #rci-107l

Harbor breeze fans model # AER52BP5LKRC [ 0 Answers ]

My AER52BP5LKRC fan all of sudden stopped working and the light stopped also. Does anyone know if there is a fuse in the unit that may have blown? Or the motor has burnt out? If there is a fuse, where is it? My manual does not show it. Thanks, Casey

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate [ 1 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate I have the above mentioned remote control ceiling fan in my living room and I can not turn down the fan speed or dim the light with the remote control. I have changed the battery and the indicator on the remote indicates that the fan speed and the...

Harbor Breeze Model Number 233576 [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my fan about 6 months ago and was wonder what freqency the remotes work on and if they are compatible with normal X10 remotes. Any help would be greatly appreciated

View more questions Search