Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ugyuz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 03:20 AM
    Never shop beds in plastic, the bed needs to breathing.
    Spot the spring set from the wall, if spring and keeping the bed set together.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 7, 2013, 03:34 AM
    I think this needs a better translation into English, and a different category than Entertainment.
    You are saying don't buy beds that are wrapped in plastic, right? I agree. But this is a Question and Answer site, not a site for tips.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

Mortar bed for a plastic tub? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the SOP for putting a simple mortar bed under a plastic tub? This unit does not require one ( a Sterling Ensemble 32") but someone recommended that for a firmer underfoot feel I should "throw down a sheet of plastic, mix up a bag of mortar and just set the tub on it". Does this sound...

View more questions Search