Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kegensch1835 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 07:48 PM
    If you know what this film is tell me
    I don't remember much but what I do remember is that a group of teens go to a island to protect the indian burial ground, from developers, that is on the island. I think its in Oregon or Coastal Canadia. They row out to the island and camp out on the beach until a storm make them seek sheleter in a cave. Then their chassed by some one and the only way to get away is to swim through an underground lake in the cave?

It's like the goonies but it is not the goonies, I've seen that a hundred times.

Please if you know what this is, tell me cause its been driving me crazy.
    tikitime Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2007, 08:47 PM
    The goonies? The Goonies (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Film characters [ 1 Answers ]

What famous film character was able to bootleg 480 pints of genuine Kansas city bourbon, design a gown and also speak more than 180 languages

Film chases [ 1 Answers ]

This director mounted a camera on the bumper of a sports car and clandestinely filmed a high speed drive through the streets of Paris. Who is the director and what is the name of the film

Name this 80's film [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am trying to find out the name of a movie (At least I think it was a movie) that I watched somewhere around the mid to late 80's. It was about a group of teenagers with special powers. All I can remember is that one of the lads could fire electricity out of his body, and the name of...

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search