Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franticly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 08:52 PM
    Was he trying to murder me?
    I was on the bus today and an older man came and sat beside me. His breath smelled like alcohol and he had a case of beers with him. He started talking to me about how hot his sons friends were and he kept saying he didn't want to sound creepy. I asked him what his sons name was and he simply said "josh." he told me his son left his car in hull and he had to go pick it up. He kept talking about his son throwing these parties and how some of the girls his son knew had implants and more about how hot they were. I'm 20yo, 6'1, a guy and 178 lbs. I know it sounds silly but I felt like he was trying to lure me in. am I being paranoid? Was he just making conversation or did he have some kind of secret intentions?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 08:54 PM
    Sounds like he was drunk and really had no designs on you, would have said the same to anyone he sat next to (but would have adjusted his tale to the age of the person next to him).
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 09:13 PM
    I agree with WG, sounds like he was drunk and babbling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean, Friend/Murder/Friend watches own murder. [ 9 Answers ]

In my dream I murdered one of my really good friends, but in the end when I was standing next to my friends body, that same friend was alive standing next to me and telling me thank you so much for killing her...

Murder [ 1 Answers ]

Murder of an elderly lady in her shop. The idea of ​​the film that tells the killer, and then refer crime before half an hour, adds the director of some events to the story, to change the killer, then refer hour before the crime, then we back one day before the crime, thus. In the end the killer...

Murder or not? [ 5 Answers ]

If someone sees another person collapse but doesn't ever help them or call an ambulance, and the other person later dies, but would have lived if help had been offered, is that considered murder? If so, what degree of murder is it?

Is murder wrong [ 49 Answers ]

Why is it wrong can anyone tell me? In all sincerity is murder wrong and why is it wrong

Was It Murder? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a hypothetical from a story I'm working on. A guy gets shot by someone who maliciously intends to murder him (unfortunate). The shot does not kill the victim. He runs off and stumbles into a highway where he is almost hit by a truck (more unfortunate). The near miss scares the guy. He...

View more questions Search