Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankies hurtin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 05:56 PM
    Severe leg thigh knee pain
    Hi I'm a 43 year old male who's been suffering with extreme knee pain for about two weeks now as I was rubbing my thigh I noticed what looks like hundreds of small round bubbles under the skin as I lay down my girlfriend massages my left thigh which is 3-4 inches fatter then my right thigh as she squeezes my thigh. I continue to scream at her to stop what should I do
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 7, 2013, 12:55 AM
    Find a clinic first thing Monday, or an ER over the weekend if it gets worse. No one online can possibly know what it is, whether swelling from injury or edema from a serious underlying condition.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 7, 2013, 01:07 AM
    Rush to the doctor comes to my mind,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Groin, right leg, back, and thigh pain. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so about a month ago my back started hurting. As a little history I do not exercise and am currently unemployed so not very active. I thought it was weight gain that caused it but I've noticed a tenderness in my groin area (particularly the testes) and it has spread down my right leg and into...

Severe and crippling knee pain [ 4 Answers ]

my husband has done something to his knee. We went to the er and they wouldn't even do an x-ray. Said it needed an mri. We do not have insurance so its hard to be able to do that. It has been bothering him for several weeks now. He bent it backwards on his trailer hitch and it hurt for several days...

Right groin and down the inside of my thigh almost to the knee sharp pain [ 1 Answers ]

This pain came on like gang busters and came out of nowhere when I stood up from my chair. So severe almost fell over.

Severe pain in groin and upper thigh [ 2 Answers ]

I have had severe pain for over 3 weeks. It is located on the inside of my right leg. In the past 2 weeks, I have been having severe upper right leg. It hurts to work or do anything pertaining to work in the house. Could you please help me? >Moved from Forum Help<

View more questions Search