Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TONY BART Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Hampton ceiling fans
    We had a power surge and it blew out our ceiling fan receiver. Where can I purchase a receiver for a Hampton ceiling fan model# CHQ7081T UC7080T.
    We have the upper and lower lights?
    Thank you Tony Bart
    >email address removed per site rules<
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 06:16 PM
    Get a replacement transmitter and receiver at Home Depot.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2013, 02:52 PM
    I took a look for you and I found the remote online that matches the product number. But no receiver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a fan control module for a ceiling fan model #E183963

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I can't get my remote to work for my Hampton Bay Ceiling fan. Is there a website I can go to to get the user manual for it? The grandkids were playing with it and now it won't work.:confused:

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans [ 4 Answers ]

Just bought a new Hampton Bay ceiling fan and it was installed by the contractor doing other work in our house. When the four (4) lights are on in the fan, after some time (one hr or so) the lights go off by themselves... also, if the fan is off, after a while it goes on by itself. The light is...

Hampton Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

Ceiling Fan Is Not Working Light Works But Fan Will Not Go On Does Anyone Know Why Secondly What are The factory settings For remote control To Fan?

Hampton Bay ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan purchased from Home Depot. The fan has a globe lamp just above the four light bulb outlets below the fan blades. My question is what is the best way to change the small light bulbs that have burned out inside the globe lamp? Do I have to take the whole fan down or...

View more questions Search