Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HeavyWeaponsGuy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Something wrong with my ear
    For Some reason my left ear is all muffled when my head is facing normally. If I tilt my head sideways, or at an angle, I can hear normally, but get a sudden yet instant pain that stays for half a millisecond. Why?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 04:45 PM
    You probably have a clogged ear or an ear infection. You should go to your doctor to get it checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something wrong with my right ear.. [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up yesterday and my right ear was ringing or more like a white noise type thing, its hard to explain but I could still hear things it was just a little harder to. It went on all day and its still happening today except now if I move to quickly I feel dizzy. I thought maybe it might me the...

What's wrong when your ear sounds plugged [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ever since I had a shower and washed my hair while leaning back, I have a muffled sound when I talk . I tried swimmers ear drops with no success. Then the allergist said try Advil cold and sinus since it has a decongestant. But to no avail. Its hard at work to hear the patients and to talk on...

What should I do with a child's ear piercing gone wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Got my 8 yr old's ears pierced at least 9 months ago or so, and she only changed earrings once. She complains the sites still hurt and when we removed these, the hole bled and looks "cruddy" for lack of a better word. We are leaving them out but it looks all built up in the back. What should we do?

Sinus/ear infection or is it from something going wrong when I had a filling replaced [ 7 Answers ]

I have allergy problems and take allegra d daily and use nasonex nose spray. About a month ago I had two fillings replaced. They were the old silver filling and my dentist replaced them with white fillings. Soon after that I started having pains in my ear and my teeth started aching. Typical...

Wrong placement - ear repiercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Had a second piercing put in each earlobe yesterday and am unhappy with one of the piercing positions - it is very near the edge of the lobe and not where I'd asked for! :mad: (was done with a gun, I realise the risks but had no trouble in the past). Could someone let me know how long I need to...

View more questions Search