Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SUSIE BALL48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 06:03 AM
    Old bank statements
    I need to obtain statements from 2003 and 2004 the bank won't help me with the relevant archives address, any one know please.hsbc
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 06:13 AM
    Well, we aren't the bank... and even if we were... we couldn't give them to you online due to privacy laws and issues of identity theft.

If your bank can't provide records that old... You are basically screwed... nobody else would have them.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 6, 2013, 06:18 AM
    HSBC do NOT keep records going that far back.
    They are ONLY required to keep them for SEVEN years, after that they are destroyed
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2013, 10:05 AM
    Why do you need them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old bank statements [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find Bank records of an acct. that was closed 14 years ago in Tennessee? Barbara

Bank statements from a dissolved bank (WaMu) [ 1 Answers ]

WaMu was dissolved by the FDIC and accounts taken over by Chase. However, I need statements from 2006 when WaMu was still viable. How can I do this?

Old bank statements? [ 2 Answers ]

As a bankrupt, can I retrieve bank statements from over 20yrs ago. I wish to prove to my estranged (now grown up kids) that I was supporting them through their time living with their mother from whom I was divorced.

Old Bank Statements [ 1 Answers ]

I need to get copies of some old bak statements but the account was closed and I did not pay the overdraft fees. Now I need copies so how can I get them without going to the bank direct as I feel they will try and make me pay my outstanding fees associated with that account?

View more questions Search