Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandybear92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 08:09 PM
    Homework Impossible
    My teacher says tomorrow for school we each need to bring our favorite book but I don't have a favorite book! I don't buy books but instead get them from the library. All the books I have at home are kindergarten books and its not like I'm going to bring them! And my teacher is very strict about homework. She says there is absolutely no excuses for incomplete homework and I don't know what to do! I need help by tomorrow morning.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 08:16 PM
    Take your favorite little kid book and whomp up a story about how your mom used to read it to you at bedtime. Also mention that when you become a parent, this book will be one that you read to your children. No child should go through life without having this book read to him. When you finish your report, there won't be a dry eye in the room.

What's your favorite little kid book?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 08:38 PM
    Or perhaps have mom take you to libarary and check out a book to take.

Have mom call the teacher and explain in the days of libarary and online books, people do not actually own books at home any more.

And of course when you told your mom and dad about what you needed, what did they tell you to do ?

Take the religious book of your choice, Bible, Quran, what ever, assuming you come from a religious home
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Does your mom have any cookbooks? Take one of those and mark pages that feature your three most favorite recipes.
    newland2010 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2013, 09:29 PM
    Go buy one .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2013, 09:50 PM
    Going to close thread, since this was for "tomorrow" and it has already been over a month, I assume the problem was taken care of >

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seems impossible [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible that a person with an std (gonnrea) can have unprotected sex with a person over a hundred times and not get the std

Can I do the impossible? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, So I'm a Canadian girl who met a German boy on a contract in Florida.. We lived and worked with internationals, and that's how I met him.. We made out one night at a party.. Nothing serious, and only had a few conversation afterwards.. When it was time for me to come back to Canada, he stayed...

Is this impossible ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a question about if I only use papaya soap and some other basic lotion that give the skin energi and a lot of honey,lemon and yoghurt, is it make the skin lighter? And when I say lighter I mean maybe 2-4 shades before September Is this impossible ?

Impossible Song [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a quick background: the song was recorded on German radio sometime between 1984 and 1986. That's it. Its driving me insane. The link: http://spiritofradio.ca/SongComments.asp?SongID=220 Here's some discussion on it: http://nwoutpost.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1344&whichpage=1 ...

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search