Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gsantos728 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 07:56 PM
    Can you help in finding friends older brother?
    I need to help find my dear friends brother LayTwon Torres Brown he was born on 9.5.1978 he went missing when he was 21 in Zion Illinois on Mother's Day. Just left the house and was never heard from again. Nothing was found. Please help find him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2013, 12:49 AM
    Was a police report filed, was it considered a crime or considered that he just ran away ?
    gsantos728 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2013, 10:38 AM
    There was a missing persons filed but nothing turned up to his knowledge and yesterday was his birthday he wants to believe he just left to start a new life but wants to find him dearly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger brother runs through sliding glass doors while older brother watches [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this on TV a few months ago, started with a bunch of parents are having a house party, which takes place in the 60's . There are two younger boys who live at the house and they are running all over the place having fun. Parents tell them time for bed. Then I remember seeing the two...

Best friend vs. Her older brother [ 6 Answers ]

Recently, my best friend and I went to a show at a bar. We both got drunk and I ended up making out with her older brother right in front of her. She was not very happy with me for doing that and she yelled at me in front of everyone at the bar multiple times. I know it's not an excuse but I was...

View more questions Search