Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelbymach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 03:16 PM
    Google Chrome History vs. Physical Computer History
    It appears there is an address search on my Google ACCOUNT that I didn't do.

It's not on the Google history for MY physical Computer, but it's on the physical computer's history on my fiancee's computer. It appears, thus, that the address search came from HER computer rather than mine and shows up in my Google Chrome Account only ONCE. I delete nothing from my computer other than putting some emails in "trash" or in "archive." I never delete any history from the ACCOUNT or from the PHYSICAL computer.

Question? What are the KEYSTROKES to comparing a physical computer's google Chrome search history versus the Google Chrome Account search history? THANK YOU!
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Sep 9, 2013, 09:45 AM
    You must have advanced sync encryption enabled in Chrome to view the history only on the PC that you are using.

See this article for more info: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95589

From the sounds of it, it sounds like someone was signed in to your Google account in Chrome when the page was viewed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Restore chrome history [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to get a program or extension which can swim through my chrome history and restore my visited websites only once (even if history repeats the visited website many times) so that I can in turn recreate my last lost sessions, which don't return anymore automatically, since I closed...

I need history... But I use Google chrome [ 2 Answers ]

I need history... I use Google chrome so I don't know were to find it. Any suggestions?

Removing History on Google [ 1 Answers ]

Help, I had a old screen name and I no longer use the e mail address attached to it or the screen name I had signed onto some dating sites, almost a year later I still show up on goggle search... How can I get this removed?? Please help someone... Thanks

View more questions Search