Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angalica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 11:32 AM
    If I am due on the November 22 2013 does that mean I conceived on march 1
    I am 28 weeks and I am due on November 22 2013 it shows I prob conceive on march 1st does that mean the sperm went in and produce or I been pregnante please help I don't understand
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 11:50 AM
    It takes a sperm and an egg to become pregnant it means that a sperm met the egg at some point in March depending on what formula you use to calculate it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 5, 2013, 12:35 PM
    Conception dates are guesswork! You can't know exactly what day you got pregnant, unless you only had sex once and know what day it was (and even if you had sex one day, the sperm has as much as 3 days to get to the egg).

Conception dates can be as much as 2 weeks off, plus or minus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex November 28 when should my ex be due [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my ex girlfriend 11/28/11 she is due in September 12,2012 she was with a guy in novemer and December they got together he got her pregnant and then left her a month later went to jail now she is looking for me pointing the finger that I'm the dad now is there any possible chance...

My due is 10 of January 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

I slept with my boyfriend between the 30/03/12 and 31/03/12 I ran to my ex and also slept with him 15/04/2012 and my due time is on the 10/01/2013 who can be the father

I know my due date, need to find out when I conceived? [ 2 Answers ]

This is going to sound crazy my due date is April 28,2012. I told the doctor my lms period she said I was off by a week. I'm trying to figure out when I got pregnant. I need to know when I got pregnant.

I am due November 3, 2010... When did I conceive ? [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since I didn't renew my depo in November, 09. But my first scan put me at 11 weeks with a lmp of jan 27. Although I didn't have a period at all. And my due date was put at Nov. 3. On Feb 3, I started having unprotected sex with my boyfriend so when did we conceive? My periods...

View more questions Search