Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raqeeb786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 12:40 AM
    How to solve scenario
    I left my phone in home and I have to call the recruiter how to handle the situation?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 5, 2013, 12:47 AM
    Do you access to other phones and does it have to be from your own device ?
    If it's such an issue, go home and retrieve it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scenario solve [ 0 Answers ]

A 5 years old boy has a surgery and he run at the ward. What the mum should do with her son and what a nurse should do?

This is a scenario but I have no idea how to solve this. Please help me [ 0 Answers ]

A 5yr old boy is admitted to your ward for tonsillectomy, he is accompanied by his mother. The child is quite difficult to manage and wants to run of all the time and explore the ward. The mother appears to have no control of this situation and is unable to make him stay. You need to perform some...

Inventory scenario [ 2 Answers ]

Jack McDowell, the controller for McDowell Lumber Corporation, has recently hired you as assistant controller. He wishes to determine your expertise in the area of inventory accounting and therefore asks you to answer the following unrelated questions. Instructions Write a memo to him that...

Scenario [ 2 Answers ]

How do I install a 150W driveway light 200m from the house, the light switch is on the wall outside the front door under the porch

Solve this scenario [ 4 Answers ]

Scenario You are one of a team of managers working in popular hotel. You are responsible for the smooth & efficient running of the hotel kitchen. Within the kitchen you have 3 chefs & 8 kitchen assistants who carry out a variety of tasks supporting the chefs. Other managers within the hotel have...

View more questions Search