Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ic927 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 12:16 AM
    Need help with Sanskrit translation.
    Can anyone tell me what this reads? It is in sanskrit. My twin sister got it and I am thinking about getting a matching tattoo but not until I get vertification on what it reads. Some one please help. Please click on the link below to see the writing.
    http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a510/Ic927/image_zps202f1dca.jpg
    SpaParts Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2013, 02:07 AM
    It is very easy to understand Sanskrit. Learn all the poetry because it is the most relevant part of the subject. You have to read Sanskrit books. You have to practice early morning. Consult with a teacher. Sanskrit is a subject, which is totally depend on regular learning.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2013, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaParts View Post
    It is very easy to understand Sanskrit. Learn all the poetry because it is the most relevant part of the subject. You have to read Sanskrit books. You have to practice early morning. Consult with a teacher. Sanskrit is a subject, which is totally depend on regular learning.
    All the OP asked for was a translation of a tattoo.

Sep 5, 2013, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaParts View Post
    Yes, I am just looking for the translation. I would be interested in learning the language but there is few who understand it well and I don't have the time to do so.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Sep 6, 2013, 12:04 PM
    The tattoo words seems to be incomplete, if you can provide clear picture, I can translate. Its seems to be about mother.

Sep 6, 2013, 09:55 PM
    I tried typing it online and was able to do most of it.
    " पनरजनने र "
    I was unable to type up that last section though. Hope it helps in translating.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Oct 12, 2013, 11:58 AM
    All I get is its may punarjanma or rebirth.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Nov 10, 2013, 07:38 AM
    It is a meaningless text in Sanskrit.
    Please let us know your translation requirement.
    I will translate it accordingly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation of sanskrit phrase into sanskrit characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for sanskrit characters for this phrase: "Heyam Dukham Anagatam" Thanks!

Sanskrit translation [ 0 Answers ]

Hello hello, just joined this forum as I am desperate to try and find a translation for a name.. My closest friend died suddenly last month and I am making an engravement for him, we both travelled extensively in India and shared a passion for Eastern philosophy so felt a sanskrit translation would...

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get a sanskrit tattoo, if you could I would like these words translated: Darkness Love Death I would be greatly appreciative if this could be done. Thanks-harley

Sanskrit translation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like to get 'no regrets' tattooed in Sanskrit. Does anyone know the translation? Thanks

View more questions Search