Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garboozle Posts: 139, Reputation: -5

Sep 5, 2013, 12:09 AM
    Can a non-smart phone get a virus?
    My phone is acting quite peculiar.It's running quite slower on the web and when I get on Yahoo! It comes up as Yahoo! Internationale and comes up in a strange European language. Also when I go to privacy settings under Authenticity Certificate it says that the connection is not secure.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 5, 2013, 12:48 AM
    Yes, but unlikely.
    What is the actual device and when was the last time you completely reset it to factory defaults ?

Sep 5, 2013, 09:50 AM
    Okay good to know. It's a Verizon Intensity 2. I've had the phone for about three months and I've never performed a reset or restore on it.

Sep 5, 2013, 10:02 AM
    Also I've heard that if you're using a proxy Yahoo! Will give you your homepage based on IP address, so if I'm here in the States why on earth is it giving me Dutch (I think) as my home screen? I'm prone to worrying about things but I find this really out of place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I look at my contacts online for my nexus s 4g Samsung smart phone [ 1 Answers ]

How do I look up my contacts online for my nexus s 4g smart phone?

Nook or Kindle or smart phone [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what I want, but am not technologically savvy. I would like something along the lines of the IPad, but that's out of my price range. Both the Nook Color and the Kindle Fire are IN my price range. I don't have a smart phone, but wonder if that would be better for me or if...

Smart phone as a modem? [ 6 Answers ]

Can any phone on the market or soon to come be used as a modem for my desktop. If so what type of speeds are we talking about. Thanks!:cool:

View more questions Search