Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sdoyle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 09:47 PM
    Short story
    Need a short story describing worst nightmare using superior inferior anterior distal proximal superficial oral cavity dorsal medial abdominal cavity deep lateral skeletal system cardiovascular system
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 10:00 PM
    Let us know how it goes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 12:43 AM
    Post it when you are done and we can give an opinion of it.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 04:01 AM
    Sounds like homework...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 5, 2013, 07:29 AM
    This sounds like a very interesting way to learn or show that you have learned your anatomy lesson.

Are you supposed to write the story or find one that fits the criteria you have been given?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is name of this short story [ 2 Answers ]

I read this in college. It's about a family that takes a trip. The car breaks down and 3 men show up and they end up killing the family. I think the grandmother survives. I had to do a research paper on the symbolism on this story. Been trying to find it for a couple months now. Please...

New short story. [ 13 Answers ]

Burning Both Ends Of The Night... The summer I turned eighteen, I was working with my father. Doing odd jobs, and constructon. Destiny must have been working with me. That was the year we were assigned the old Miller place. A renovation that would probably take all summer. Everything that...

New short story. [ 2 Answers ]

Chapter one. The telling of my story. "Please leave son, and dont come back. If I see you again, I will kill you." A tear ran down her cheek as she said the words that she hated. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted nothing more than for me to never leave. To stay with...

How's this short story? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just wrote a short story and I was wondering what everybody thought of it. It's the first one I have ever written so try not to bash it just to bash it. Other than that criticize it as much as you like.:) By the way I got the inspiration for it while reading a collection of short story's by...

View more questions Search