Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RatMama20 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2013, 02:32 PM
    Attention Grabbing?
    A few times I have noticed my rat Oreo tugging on my other rat Jett. Once it was his skin on his shoulder and yesterday it was his tail... Jett doesn't seem to care really, he seems to ignore it, like its just his little brother being a little brother. I have four rats, and Oreo could do it to all of them, but I only see him do it to Jett. Is that all it is? Him just being an attention grabbing sibling? Im not sure if they are blood related, I got these specific two off craigslist from a girl who needed a good home for them she said they were bought at the same time at a young age from the same place that's all I know.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Are they all the same type of rats like brown or white? I know that the brown rats I have seen are more aggressive especially toward white rats. As long as its not mean and hurtful it is probably just playful. Keep an eye on them.

This may help
    Rampant Ratz - Eva's Rat Aggression Scale
    RatMama20 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2013, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Are they all the same type of rats like brown or white? I know that the brown rats I have seen are more aggressive especially toward white rats. As long as its not mean and hurtful it is probably just playful. Keep an eye on them.

This may help
    Rampant Ratz - Eva's Rat Aggression Scale
    Ones all black and ones a hooded...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is grabbing someone's ear to get their attention an assult? [ 3 Answers ]

If someone was trying to ask another questions, but was getting no answers and then the other person tries to turn away, but the one asking the questions decides to grab the persons ear (by thumb and finger) to get their attention and then asks them the questions is this considered an assult?

Grabbing power from a switched light [ 4 Answers ]

I have power to a light fixture that then goes on to a switch... I would like to grab power from the cable going to the light fixture and run it to a receptacle (in another room). The cable is in my unfinished attic so its very convienent to create a junction... but I am curious if that would...

Brakes Grabbing [ 2 Answers ]

Pulsing or grabbing of brakes on GMC Sierra pickup

View more questions Search