Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Calculate net pressure of floating roof on the liquid
    I am looking for calculation help

Oil industry storage tank with inner floating roof

Tank Dia: 36.57m = 120 ft
    Floating roof weight = 12353 kg = 27176 Lbs Floating roof seal force against tank shell = 8 Lbs friction coefficient rubber and steel = 0.4

How to calculate net pressure of floating roof on the liquid.

I will appreciate if someone can show me how to calculate.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate net Income? [ 1 Answers ]

It's not even part of the question but I'm totally stumped and having a blonde moment. Below is the adjusted Trial balance. Acct Payable 350 Accumulated depreciation 3,500 Cash 12,200 Expenses 32,400 Partner1, Capital 4,600 Partner 1, Drawing 26,000 Note payable 2000

Please help in liquid pressure question [ 1 Answers ]

http://s13.postimage.org/wssudntdj/2012_02_09_02_06_06_199.jpg The figure shows a tube filled with water to its edge and is fixed on a cylinder Calculate : (a) The ratio of the force exerted by the liquid on the bae and the weight of liquid on is (b) The ratio is not equal to one , why ?...

Rubber roof is floating? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Last fall I applied a fiberglass mesh on my RV Trailer using a rubber roof system. The material was applied over a existing seal coating that was a combination of tarring and cool seal paint, it seemed to adhere well yet during the winter water somehow worked underneath the coatings? ...

How do I calculate Net Income? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate net income given Sales $1.9 million Assets $1.46 million Debt to Equity Ratio is 1 Return on Equity is .18 I have tried rearranging to formulas for ROE but can't get it. Would appreciate your help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.