Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Home ec help
    Hi I'm doing an investigation on coronary heart disease in school and I need help with some of it.. need to write about the nutrition needs.. the stuff I have to write about the protein, fat, CHD, vitamins, minerals, water
    Any help will be great thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2013, 11:03 AM
    We don't do your homework for you... so what you do... its look up statistics about known food products that are high in bad fats... write about them... and contrast them with good foods that are very low in fat or have gopod fat... or are non fat.

GOOGLE is your friend... Or BING or YAHOO.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 12:04 PM
    So basically you're asking us to do your research for you, and you expect us to do that for free? I'm sorry, but we all volunteer here, we don't have time to spend hours doing your homework. I won't even do that for my own kids.

Time to do the work. That's what school is all about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home wiring diagram 1962 conner moblie home electrical [ 2 Answers ]

Mobile home electrical wiring diagram for a 1962 conner mobile home

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient\'s home (home visits) [ 5 Answers ]

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient's home (home visits) and remains in the car during the visit... Is this a violation of HIPPA. Is this a violation of title 22 regulation

Lived in my home for 1 year, Want to buy larger home. Will I pay taxes? [ 5 Answers ]

I have lived in my current home for 1 year and would like to sell it to buy a larger home in the same town/state. I will most likely make a profit of $20k off my home and will re-invest every penny back into the larger home that I want to buy. Will I still have to pay taxes on the 20k from my first...

Own home, rent lot, can teen son's behavior get me evicted and lose home? [ 10 Answers ]

I own a modular home but rent the lot it sits on in a mobile home community. My 16 yr old son was supposedly seen smoking pot on the property by an employee. Can I be evicted? If they did see my son with drugs, shouldn't the police have been notified? How do I protect myself and my home? I live in...

View more questions Search